|home message archive theme twitter youtube lastFM deviantART next|
this is the best video in the entire planet it made me happy when i was crying and sad
It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
JUST TO PROVE TUMBLR HAS A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING.
just in case guys
— Michael S. Kimmel, “Fuel for Fantasy: The Ideological Construction of Male Lust” (via duod)
female actors getting pissed off at sexist interview questions is my new favourite thing
tina and amy’s faces omg
and cate blanchett calling out the cameraman on the full body pan
scarlett is so tired of this shit
And that’s what people should look at more in the ones we admire: this kind of good answers. XD
|Italian journalist:||so it was a difficult race for you with a bad strategy ...|
|Sebastian Vettel:||the next time why don't you come in our garage before the race and tell us what's the right strategy so we don't choose the wrong one?|
|Italian journalist:||so you don't agree?|
|Sebastian Vettel:||I do agree, but we don't know it before the race starts.|
white Americans being against immigration is still and always will be the greatest irony of all time
It will be! If you really think about it at one point we were all immigrants. Um you may have been born here, your parents maybe, but your grandparents or great grandparents or great (etc.) grandparents at one point came to this country and were immigrants. So all I’m saying is technically speaking you too are an immigrant. So please think really hard about this.
okay kids repeat after me
- there are no rules on sexuality
- you don’t need to be sure of anything
- you can always be curious
- liking someone of a gender that you don’t prefer is fine
- don’t shame people for what they do or what they like
A little birthday present to d00dlen00dle! I’m probably going to do more once I get to the doctor next week~~*
— Amelia Atwater-Rhodes (via maxkirin)