|home message archive theme twitter youtube lastFM deviantART next|
Crafted with a vintage, faceted, pear-shaped amber glass jewel and an antique brass bee charm. This necklace is hung on a bronze cable chain. Don’t worry, the bee won’t sting you. Sold on Etsy.
Inspired by every student whose told they can’t be an artist because it doesn’t “make enough money”.
Equality Tees, Tanks & Hoodies @ http://FCKH8.com/
15% Off Code: “LGBTees”
Nesshin Music, in collaboration with other promotion companies, has created a simple survey to help better understand the fans. With the exception of basic statistic data, all questions are optional…
Calling all fans who have a few moments of time to share their thoughts and habits on the Japanese rock scene!
The Rules: Always post the rules. Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones after. Tag 11 people. Actually tell them you tagged them.
Questions I was asked:
1. What car would you like to own in five years time? I am not sure. Honestly, I do not dream to having, really, a car, right now.
2. What is your favorite action movie? Probably “Pacific Rim”, right now.
3. What is the best dish you can cook? Eggs with cheese. XD
4. Do you have any plans for the weekend? Oh, no right now. I do not plan very much. XD
5. What are your favorite three TV shows? HNK’s J-MELO and MotoGP races, sorry I cannot put all three. I do not see very much TV.
6. Have you ever dyed your hair and if so what’s the most out-there colour you dyed it? Yeah. And it was an scarlet red, in November 2012. XD
7. Cats or dogs? Cats.
8. Would you rather go out partying with friends or have afternoon tea with friends? Afternoon tea, surely. I do not like parties very much.
9. What is your favorite season? Autumn.
10. Do you believe in aliens? Not really. I prefer don’t have an opinion.
11. Samsung or apple? Or do you wanted to say “Android or iOS?”. Whatever. I am not a groupie of technological products brands. I use both stuff (an iPod Touch and a Samsung Galaxy SII). I, honestly, like more Android, but I haven’t so many problems with both.
1- Do you have any collection? If that so, tell me what is, and the most prized thing of it.
2- How is the decoration of your bedroom?
3- Have you ever said once that your behaviors are more like from anywhere but the country you’re from?
4- Have you discovered a musician or group that it’s not on what you listen at most in the last year? If that so, tell me what is.
5- Is there a certain someone you used to admire, but for some reason you got disappointed of this person, and why?
6- Autumn or Spring?
7- Can you tell me about a sort of curious celebration of your country?
8- What do you think of the people who calls the music they do not like (mostly, too popular as consequence of media marketing) of “commercial”?
9- If you belong to any fandom, are you, inside of it, fan of a certain someone or something that it’s not very popular inside of your fandom?
10- Have you ever been “Rickroll’d”?
11- Any movie do you like that it’s not neither action or romance?
Chris and Daniel posing with other cast and crew members
Hi everyone! Hope you doing well! I just back to UK from Bahrain after long trip.Last week was so busy moment for me but after hard work definitely nice to mix and listening some music. Thanks for listening and see you soon.
Hey Kamui Kobayashi fans, I recommend this! :D I just discovered this recently. ^_^
Apart of being one of my favourite drivers, this guy seems to have nice musical taste. ^_^
This is “KAMUI’s MIX Vol. 3” from Kobayashi’s Mixcloud account. He put this on his twitter account. ^o^
See ya sooon ^_^